At Distant Frontiers, we relish the pure joy of creating authentic experiences that are unique, and intimate. Since our very inception in 1994, creativity has been at the core of our endeavour to curate extraordinary experiences, while showcasing the best from the destinations we represent- India, Nepal, Bhutan, and Sri Lanka.
We are not your average travel company-we are specialists in planning corporate incentives and special interest programmes. We are reliable, and a conscientious Destination Management Company with a flourish for the extraordinary. Our team is in constant search of new ideas amidst breath-taking backdrops and diverse cultures, which are based on the principles of responsible tourism, social consciousness, and environmental sustainability.
Distant Frontiers is a mid-sized DMC with a flair for providing out-of-the-box, bespoke, unique cultural interactions with personalized service that is backed by an extensive network of 24 wholly-owned company offices across India, Nepal, Bhutan and Sri Lanka. We are a fully owned subsidiary of Fairfax Financial Holdings (a Toronto-based financial services holding company).
Lovleen Sagar, Senior Vice President of Distant Frontiers
Awards and distinctions:
- 2014-2015 National Tourism Award for Best MICE Operator to India.
- Voted “World’s Leading Destination Management Company 2014” by the World Travel Awards for the fifth consecutive year.
- 2010-11 – National Tourism Award – Responsible Tourism Project/Initiative – Empowerment of Women through Literacy India & Fair Trade.
- Winner of the Ministry of Tourism’s “National Award for Excellence in Service and Highest Foreign Exchange Earnings”.
- Taj Hotels award for outstanding contribution and support to promote MICE, 2014-15 & 2015-16.
- PATA 2012 Gold Award – Marketing Media for E-newsletter – Art Of Travel. Winner of PATA 2010 Gold Award for its CSR Initiative.
- Taj Hotels award for support in promoting Taj Air in 2009-10.
- Winner of CNBC AWAAZ Travel Award 2011 for ‘Innovation Work in Marketing India as Travel & Tourism Destination’ & in 2012 & 2013 as Leading Inbound Tour Operator.