2022 begins in Polhotrep with some exciting news – the group of our partners has been joined by Distant Frontiers, dmc with an extensive network of 24 offices in India, Nepal, Bhutan and Sri Lanka.
Distant Frontiers is not an average travel company-they are specialists in planning corporate incentives and special interest programmes. They are reliable, and a conscientious Destination Management Company with a flourish for the extraordinary. The team is in constant search of new ideas amidst breath-taking backdrops and diverse cultures, which are based on the principles of responsible tourism, social consciousness, and environmental sustainability.
From the very beginning of the company’s existence in 1994, creativity has been the basis of efforts to create extraordinary experiences while presenting the best of the places they represent – India, Nepal, Bhutan and Sri Lanka.
And why would you choose Distant Frontiers from many companies that exist in the Indian subcontinent?
- A team of highly experienced professionals from diverse backgrounds-specialists in incentives and special-interest travel with an intimate knowledge of the locale.
- Extensive company owned ground network of 24 offices across India, Bhutan, Nepal and Sri Lanka.
- Destination Knowledge Centre – our in-house travel laboratory is a team of explorers dedicated to the search of new ideas and experiences.
- Sustainability and corporate responsibility form an integral part of the company’s core business activity and code of values.
- Global presence and financial stability- a wholly-owned subsidiary of Fairfax Financial Holdings, a Toronto-based financial services holding company.
- A long-standing relationship with suppliers and hotels ensures that the company enjoys preferred rates and allocation.
- Crisis Management Team- a team of leaders dedicated to managing any critical and emergency situations that may arise in due course of operation.
- Comprehensive insurance cover.
- Robust technological systems and regular quality audits to maintain standards of consistency.
We will be happy if you contact us to organize programs on the Indian subcontinent, Polhotrep or directly Distant Frontiers: Mr. Karan Varma, General Manager- Sales, firstname.lastname@example.org
More about Distant Frontiers: www.distantfrontiers.in